Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"I'm a Crab & I'm Sleepy!"

Good evening! I hope everyone is having a fantastic night! I know I am. I just got home from a phenomenal dinner at PF Chang's with my family. If you ever get the opportunity to grab a bite to eat there, I highly recommend ordering the Shrimp with Candied Walnuts. Even if you're not big on seafood, I guarantee you'll love this dish. The shrimp is so sweet, its like dessert before dessert!

Anyways, I took these photos of Houdini earlier and HAD to share them! I know I'm biased, but I think he's just the cutest puppy in the whole world. Feel free to smile along with me while you're looking at his cute face :]
Oh, what is that white stuff on his ear, you ask? He jumped up on a table and rubbed against a door that was wet with white paint...silly dog.

1. I just got done tucking this sleepyhead into bed


2. He saw the flash and woke up to see what all the ruckus was about


3. Now he's wide awake and wants to say hello :]

No comments:

Post a Comment